Processor: Dual Intel® Xeon® Processor X5650 Hex-Core 12M Cache, 2.66 GHz
Memory: 24 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Registered RAM
Storage: 500 GB Hard Disk Drive
- The HP Z600 packs twelve-core compute and visualization power into a small, quiet package—for the ideal workstation when every inch, watt, and decibel make a difference.
- Engineered to perform: the HP Z600 is engineered to optimize the way processor, memory, graphics, OS and software technology work together to deliver massive, whole-system computational power.
- Sleek new industrial design: brushed aluminum, integrated handles and visually cable-less engineering are just a few of the new design features that create new standards for lowered acoustics, serviceability and energy efficiency.
- Designed with the environment in mind: minimize power and cooling costs with ENERGY STAR® qualified systems featuring 85% efficient power supplies and an HP-developed energy-saving feature that helps lower energy consumption in off mode.
- Revolutionary architecture: tackle bigger problems faster and process more tasks and threads in parallel with the new Intel® QuickPath Interconnect architecture and new Intel® Xeon® processors with integrated memory controllers.
- Compact and unassuming: enhance your work area with HP’s quietest workstation, designed for environments where space is at a premium.
- Ease of service without comparison: the tool-free chassis and the uncluttered and highly streamlined internal design give you the ability to add or change components in mere seconds.